Saturday, November 12, 2011

Drama King & Queen

"MORE DRAMA! I WANT MORE DRAMA!" my director producer demanded as we departed Steinhatchie last Tuesday. The tempermental Gulf of Mexico finally decided to cut us a break and welcomed us back with sparkling, moderately choppy seas. As the day progressed calmly without any unexpected issues, I commented to Gary that I wasn't going to have any drama to report for Nick James. I spoke too soon.


Now we have so much more drama to report that I am afraid to jinx us any more by writing about it until we are finally at our dock at Fort Myers Beach. We have only 90 miles to go and SHOULD be there tomorrow.

But a lot can happen in 90 miles.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your Producer shoul be there to check it out.
WHAT DO YOU SAY NICK?

Anonymous said...

Drama!? Save the drama for Happy Hour! No more hi-jinx in the Gulf.
Tell your 'Director/Producer' we are ready for TessaCam 2011-12.
We'll keep our fingers crossed for the next 90nmi, what could possibly happen before your arrival in FtMB?

Ron & Lu
Detroit

Anonymous said...

Drama... how about when an ultra liberal debates with big bad teaparty conservatives!

Yep, the little inebriated blonde was certainly outflanked by 2 drunken captains for sure. Now that was drama, and entertaining too!

Those poor little (but vicious) blue crabs, wonder what they thought just before their boiling orange fate? Oh well, they were pretty good actually. Much better than a tunny fish.

Have fun in sunny Ft Myers Beach kids!

-the independent american

(yes, compromise is in my vocabulary)

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it to Fort Myers Beach! Sorry we missed sailing with you.

Also, I usually hold my tongue when it comes to debating politics but a Manhatten (or two) made me lossen my tongue. I will never do that again!

I only discuss politics with people of the same mind because I can't have my beliefs changed and I can't change anyone elses.

So that won't happen again, believe me.

Have fun and glad you are safe and home.

Anonymous said...

idysiviWe sure hope that you are safely at your winter home by now.
thomar

Anonymous said...

It is now nov 27th where is the next POST?????

Anonymous said...

All I want for Xmas is a 'post' from the Tessa crew!
Some crum, just a little update...
Love you sailors!
Ron & Lu
Detroit